Scanstrut SB-8-5 Junction Box
SB-8-5 Junction Box
Scanstrut's SB-8-5 Junction Box is perfect for installations if you need to create a waterproof connection for multiple electrical cables.
Heavy-duty junction box manufactured from marine grade polypropylene and with features 5 screw-down terminals.
Depending on the number of terminations required the terminal blocks can be individually fitted or blocked together. Supplied with 5 modular terminal blocks. Offering 5 terminations.
Cables push fit into the terminals and are secured with a sprung leaf retention system that does not damage the wire. The terminal can be removed for easy fitting of cables.
- Provides 5 screw-down terminals.
- Capacity for up to eight (8) cables to enter the box.
- Watertight Installation - Cables are quickly routed into the box through an IP66 elastomeric membrane, guaranteeing protection against water ingress.
- Upgradable to IP68 with use of SB-2G Cable Seals (sold separately)
- Maximum cable size (diameter) - .50" (12 mm)
- Maximum wire size - 16/1.5 to 11/4
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 3.35" x 3.35" x 2" (85 x 85 x 50 mm)
- Five (5) terminal block w/400 V rating and 32 A
- Color - Grey
- Material - Marine grade polypropylene
In the Box:
- Junction box w/five (5) screw-down terminal block
- Mounting hardware
- Installation manual
*Sold as an Individual