ProMariner 5513 DMC 130 Amp Alt-Battery 12V
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Digital Mobile Charge130 alternator to battery on-the-water charging system provides a significant increase in charging capacity of up to 130 Amps. Simply connect your alternator to the Digital Mobile Charge130, then connect Digital Mobile Charge130 to your engine crank battery and house electronic battery bank. Digital Mobile Charge130 will provide up to 130 Amps per hour to your house battery bank while protecting your engine battery and charging/conditioning your house battery bank with its all-digital C3 boost mode charging technology.
- In-Transit C3 Software Controlled, Multi-Stage Charging: Optimal fast charge, conditioning & maintenance. 4th stage provides on-demand fast charge mode when needed.
- C3 Software - Engine Battery Management: Intelligently monitors & manages the health of the engine battery while providing maximum charge capacity to the auxiliary battery or bank.
- C3 Intelligent Self-Calculating Absorption/Conditioning Mode: Automatic programming of charge/ absorption time based on discharge state of auxiliary battery or bank resulting in a 100 percent charge while desulfating battery plates and extending battery life.
- On-Board C3 Digital Dash Includes Hi-Vis LEDs: Battery type, charge modes, temperature and fault conditions.
- User Programmable Battery Type Selector: Select Flooded (lead-acid), AGM and GEL batteries. Remote Temperature Probe Included
- Built in Safety: Ignition protection, over temperature and over voltage protection. Intelligent alternator and battery over temperature protection. Meets a boat's demand for on-the-water power and charging for 12 or 24 Volt DC systems, allowing for radar, lighting, live wells and other DC systems to operate while managing and charging batteries when running your engine.