Mastervolt 81400400 DC Master 12/24-3 Converter
The required voltage for DC current can vary. Some equipment requires 24 V, while onboard equipment usually requires 12 V. For custom DC current, Mastervolt offers a series of compact and made to measure DC-DC converters for both 12 V and 24 V battery systems that offer stable power with the right current for any connected consumer. There is a wide range of DC Master converters available, including insulated and non-insulated models.
- Recreational and semi-professional use.
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
- Available in isolated and non-isolated version.
The non-isolated DC Master models have an electrical connection between the input and output Features:
- Efficient: low heat generation.
- Suited to applications with negative earthing.
The isolated DC Master models provide galvanic isolation between input and output circuits Features:
- Extra touch-proof.
- Interference suppression for sensitive equipment.
- Available with negative or positive grounding.
Intelligent DC-DC converters
A large benefit of the DC Master models is their two minutes of extra capacity; ideal if you need a short power boost.
All DC Master converters are delivered with mounting bracket, screws and fasteners.
Mastervolt DC Master 12/24-3 Converter Manual:
|Nominal output voltage||27.2 V|
|Max. output power||109 W|
|Nominal output power||82 W|
|Max. output current (for 2 min. intervals)||4 A|
|Continuous output current||3 A|
|Nominal input voltage||12 V|
|Input voltage range (max.)||10-15.5 V DC (16 V)|
|Dimensions, hxwxd||89 x 87 x 50 mm
3.5 x 3.4 x 2.0 inch
|DC consumption||< 15 mA|
|Temperature range (ambient temp.)||-25 °C to 80 °C, derating > 30 °C
-13 °F to 176 °F