Mastervolt 81500600 DC Master 12/12-3 (Isolated) Converter
- Recreational and semi-professional use.
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
- Available in isolated and non-isolated version.
The non-isolated DC Master models have an electrical connection between the input and output Features:
- Low costs.
- Efficient: low heat generation.
- Suited to applications with negative earthing.
The isolated DC Master models provide galvanic isolation between input and output circuits Features:
- Extra touch-proof.
- Interference suppression for sensitive equipment.
- Available with negative or positive grounding.
Intelligent DC-DC converters
A large benefit of the DC Master models is their two minutes of extra capacity; ideal if you need a short power boost.
All DC Master converters are delivered with mounting bracket, screws and fasteners.