Mastervolt 44310755 ChargeMaster Plus 12/75-3 Battery Charger
All-in-one solution for faster and safer charging
ChargeMaster Plus is the next generation of battery chargers that integrates multiple functions into one single device. Replacing auxiliary chargers, battery isolators and VSR, ChargeMaster Plus reduces system complexity and cost. Designed for versatility, it charges virtually any combination of two or three batteries in a fast and safe way and works anywhere in the world.
With the new Battery’s Best Friend architecture, ChargeMaster Plus is capable of charging a multitude of battery chemistries, sizes and voltages. All batteries are charged with the fast and safe 3-step+ charge method. Other unique features are:
- Revival mode: automatically revives even fully depleted batteries.
- Multi voltage: charge 12 V starter battery in a 24 V system, without additional components (for 24 V models only).
- Priority Charge: redirect available power to the lowest battery, for faster charging.
- Smart Input: charge all three batteries from one single alternator for continuous charging on the go.
The ChargeMaster Plus handles worldwide AC voltages and frequencies. Resisting large voltage fluctuations and high temperatures, it keeps working in harsh environments. For marine and mobile markets, the ChargeMaster Plus is CE, ABYC, UL, SAE, CEC/DOE and RCM/C-Tick compliant.
Nowadays, equipment must be self-explaining. The ChargeMaster Plus displays the charge phase of all outputs in an understandable way. Robust and ergonomic connections save installation time. An integrated VSR eliminates the need for additional components and ensures that the alternators energy is funnelled through to the batteries.
Powerful Communications thanks to CZone integration
In modern applications, all electrical components work together. The CAN-based MasterBus enables the ChargeMaster Plus to communicate with displays, shunts and power systems including communication standards like CZone®, NMEA 2000 and CANopen (through additional interfaces).
Models with the addition CZone do not only support MasterBus, but also support CZone and NMEA 2000 communication, without the need of additional interfaces. This ChargeMasters Plus series can be configured via MasterBus or will accept a CZone configuration file just like any other CZone device. Other communication standards like ModBus, CANopen, LinBus, etc. are supported via additional interfaces.
This wide range of communication interfaces makes the ChargeMaster Plus ideally suited for system integration. In addition, the ChargeMaster Plus can operate as a power supply for delicate communication equipment, or during the construction phase of a boat.
- Multicharger with two outputs, one in/output, DC-DC converter, current limiter and VSR.
- Charges Lithium Ion, Gel and AGM batteries, the 24 V models also charge large or small battery banks on a single battery charger.
- Combine Lithium Ion, Gel or AGM, and large or small battery
- Charges multiple batteries while being underway.
- Extended specifications: offers 20 % more output at 14.4 V and 80 % charging power at 60 °C.
- Safe Charge: quickly recognize the State of Charge for extended battery life.
- Very wide operating range of 80-275 V AC, 35-70 Hz.
- Compact, easy to connect and quick to install.
Mastervolt ChargeMaster Plus 12/75-3 Battery Charger Manual:
|Communication & monitoring|
|Communication interfaces||MasterBus, CZone, NMEA|
|Nominal output voltage||12 V|
|Max. output current primary output||75 A|
|Smart In-/Output output voltage||12 V|
|Smart In-/Output output current||5-40 A (adjustable)|
|Smart In-/Output input current||max. 40 A|
|Total charge current||75 A at 14.4 V|
|Max. AC current (230 V / 120 V)||6.5 A / 13 A|
|Number of battery outlets||3 (max.)|
|Battery bank size||320-800 Ah|
|Nominal input voltage||120/230 V (80-275 V) 50/60 Hz|
|AC connection||screw terminals, suitable up to up to 6 mm²|
|Power supply mode||yes|
|Dimensions, hxwxd||384 x 250 x 127 mm
15.1 x 9.8 x 5.0 inch
|Compliance||CE, ABYC, UL1236, SAE J1171, ISO 8846, CEC/DOE, RCM/C-Tick, RMRS, RRR|
|Charge characteristic||IUoUo, automatic / 3-step+ for Gel/AGM/flooded/Lithium Ion + user defined option|
|Temperature compensation||-30 mV/°C / -17 mV/°F; temperature sensor included|
|DC voltage compensation||through automatic compensation or MasterShunt|
|Power consumption (DC side)||< 2 mA (MasterBus off)|
|Current Control function||yes, through MasterBus or CZone|
|Power factor control||> 0.98|
|Temperature range (ambient temp.)||-25 °C to 80 °C, derating < 0 °C and > 40 °C
-13 °F to 176 °F
|Protection degree||IP23, vertical mounting|
|Protections||over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high/low battery voltage, ignition protection|
|Charger Status Interface (alarm contact)||yes, using a Multipurpose Contact Output (code 77030500)|