Separett 1270-01 Tiny® with Urine container
*We have a batch of Separett Tiny® where the view screen doesn’t work as designed. You can remove the view screen from the toilet if you are not satisfied with the function without affecting any other functions of the toilet. The only difference after removing the flaps will be that the waste bin will be visible to the user after the lid is opened instead of first after pushing down the upper part of the toilet which usually happens when seating down on the toilet. The discounted price is active until the batch is sold out.
European Product Design Award 2021 - Sustainable Living/Environmental Preservation/Rural Sustainable Design. Separett Tiny is a urine diverting toilet that is especially developed for Tiny Homes and other small spaces such as camper vans, caravans, boats, hunting cottages etc. All that is needed for installation is the electric energy of 12 V or 110–240 V and a 50 mm pipe that is used for ventilating the toilet.
A small toilet for smaller spaces Tiny is the latest of Separett’s urine diverting products. After several years of development of urine diverting toilets this has led to the simple and flexible design of Tiny that is a perfect fit for small spaces.
Closed system This model of Tiny contain both the liquid and solid waste inside of the toilet with two containers, one for urine and one for the solid waste. If the toilet is being used in a permanent home of 2 people, the solid waste container needs to be emptied once per week. The urine container needs to be emptied 2-3 times per week. The urine container has a sensor that gives a signal to the Separett-logotype that lights up in a red color when it is time to empty the container.
Hygenic and odorless The operational reliability of Tiny is high and the installation of the toilet is easy. The fan exhales the small odor that is formed, despite urine separation, and also contributes to a better indoor climate by constantly keeping the air in the space in motion. The fan is effective and silent and most effective during continuous usage.
View screen The view screen hides the solid waste in the container and is pushed to the side when you sit down to use the toilet. This results in that you only see the toilet waste when it is time to empty the solid waste.
- Filter by function Battery powered / solar powered
- Place of installation Leisure home without electricity
- Capacity Unlimited - need for emptying depends on the amount of users
- Product weight 8,5 kg
- Package weight 12 kg
- Max user weight 150 kg
- Product measurements Length 49,7 cm | Width 39,8 cm | Height 47 cm
- Seat height 44-45 cm
- Package size Length 52,5 cm | Width 40,5 cm | Height 50 cm
- Material Recyclable high-gloss polypropylene
- Emptying interval with 4 users (liquids) Every other day
- Emptying interval with 4 users (solids) 2 times a week
- Inner container volume (liquids) 7,5 l
- Energy consumption 0,04 kWh/day
- Connection Battery cables 1,55 m or power adapter 110-230 V / 12 V
- Total effect 12 V / 1,6 W / 133 mA
- Voltage 12V
- Ventilation duct / pipes Ventilation pipe Ø50 mm
- Noise level in use <30 dB(A)
1. Always sit down when using the toilet Sit a little further back than usual so that urine and solid waste are separated.
2. The view screens will slide away when you sit down.
How the product works
The urine-separating toilet Tiny separates urine and solid waste and is equipped with a fan that draws out moisture and air, which makes it completely odorless in the space where the toilet is located. This model of tiny has an internal collection of both solid waste and urine where the solid waste ends up in a compostable biobag made of corn starch which can then be composted and the urine collected in the internal urine tank. If the toilet is used in permanent housing by 2 people, the container for the solid waste needs to be emptied once / week and the urine tank 2-3 times / week. The urine tank is equipped with a sensor where the Separett logo on the toilet lights up red when it is time to empty.
3. Toilet paper can be thrown in the same bin as the solid waste.
Maintenance and cleaning
Separett Tiny should be cleaned with an environmentally friendly non-abrasive cleaner. This toilet is made of a strong, high-gloss polypropylene material that risks being scratched if an
abrasive cleaner or scrubbing plate is used.
The fan must run continuously to avoid odors in the bathroom. Regularly rinse the filter in the fan duct with water to maintain good ventilation.