Baja Designs 497805 LED Light Pods Wide Cornering Pattern (Pair) Squadron Pro
Baja Designs Squadron Pro LED Light Pods Clear Lens Wide Cornering (Pair) packs 4,600 Lumens at 40 watts that truly annihilate the night. The Baja Designs Squadron Pro LED Light Pods Clear Lens Wide Cornering (Pair) now features a variety of Cree LEDs to provide a 20 percent more reach, with the same power consumption!
Don’t let this light fool you, although compact in size this LED auxiliary light can literally blind you with brightness. The Baja Designs Squadron Pro LED Light Pods Clear Lens Wide Cornering (Pair) comes equipped with a sleek black gloss aluminum housing and outshines the competition through both appearance and performance.
An industry-first, 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive – Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- Dimensions: 3.07 x 2.77 x 3.07 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (2) Squadron Pro LED Lights
- Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Harness
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42 degree) and spot (9 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: Baja Designs was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42 degree flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 and 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9 degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
Work/Scene: Excellent work light or scene light with an extremely smooth 120 degree circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)